Food Diary

Friday, August 26, 2011
Read the most amazing article about a woman who's my new food eater/writer/cooker IDOL.

Highlights from the article:

"I had the fried chicken — it's famous for coming with the chicken foot still attached. Daniel had the chicken, and I had the foot. I really love chicken feet, and I'm really good at eating them. You can chew on the bones and very, very delicately kind of spit them out. It's a dainty maneuver"


"Monday night is Daniel's night to cook, and he makes a better roast chicken than I do. It's the best roast chicken in the world. That night he did it with fingerling potatoes and carrots. Everything was still crunchy and so delicious. We were just so happy about it that we broke out a bottle of nice wine. Is there a better reason to open a nice bottle than making the perfect roast chicken? I don't think so. "

I've decided therefore, to make my own food diary for the upcoming weekend. I have a special guest visiting and there is an upcoming hurricane. This shall make for some potentially creative eating.

0 comments: