Fashion blogs

Monday, October 03, 2011
I love fashion blogs for the same reason as everyone else who has discovered them: real people, street fashion and great photography. 

Here is my daily reading list

Fashiontoast
To me, Rumi Neely is THE original fashion blogger. Many girls have since tried to follow in her well-heeled footsteps but few have been able to match her "effortless" style and the breath-taking photography. Her site is still the most creative, spunky, and witty. 
Emily Schumann is a girl's girl who appeals to my inner suzie homemaker. Fashion, food, interior design and helpful DIY. Her posts are meticulous and timely: I anticipate her post every morning Monday to Friday.
Kelly Framel's style is incredibly luxurious. Everything she wears looks magical. She has a particularly enviable collection of vintage sunglasses.

Other notable mentions
Not a fashion blogger so to speak but an ex-model turned stylist. I like her creativity in reusing key pieces in various ways. Her statement jewelry is particularly memorable. I can only stand so much of her posing though.
This blondie has the most extensive designer wardrobe I've ever seen. An extremely prolific blogger who details almost every second of her picturesque life. Her website takes too long to load and has too much bling (i.e. adverts) for me to visit regularly.
Keiko Lynn
I don't love most of the things she wears, but she has great makeup tutorials and the perfect face for dramatic looks.
Poise Polish
A lot of fashion commentary which are all very interesting, but very few of her own looks. I also want her hair.


0 comments: