Tofu noodles

Sunday, September 11, 2011
This probably barely qualifies as a cooking post. 
But I thought I'd introduce an excellent spaghetti alternative. Tofu noodles. High in protein, low in carb, (also gluten free!) but still long and stringy. 
TADA!
These are five-spice tofu noodles. They also have non-flavored ones. They are made from soy and they're from H-mart (king of Asian grocery stores). Here's what they look like right out of the bag. They're already cooked, I often munch on them while putzing around in the kitchen.











These are all the ingredients I had on hand that particular day.
As you can see all the prep I did was slice up the bell pepper

A hefty dosing of soy sauce later..and voila


These are indeed more or less the same ingredients I used for my peanut noodles post. But as you can see, tis quite interchangeable with spag. 

0 comments: